The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt, the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad, and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
Job Openings - RCEA is seeking a Community Strategies Manager, a Director of Finance & HR, and a Demand Side Management Programs Project Manager- please call or visit the Employment Page for more details.
Bid Opportunities - The Fortuna Union High School District is soliciting bids from interested contractors to implement energy efficiency improvements at their public school site. Please visit the Bid Opportunities page for details on all of our current bid solicitations.
Newsletters - Check out the August edition of the North Coast Electric Vehicle Project Newsletter!
Homeowners Workshops - RCEA is hosting monthly Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on January 18, 2017 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM.
Board of Directors Meetings - The next RCEA Board of Directors meeting will be held on January 23, 2017 at 3:15 pm. PLEASE NOTE THE MEETING LOCATION HAS MOVED: The meeting will be held at the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District Office at 828 7th St, Eureka, CA 95501.
- PG&E, in partnership with RCEA, will be hosting a meeting for contractors interested in accessing our energy efficiency products and services at the Humboldt Area Foundation offices on February 21, 2017. There will be food and door prizes! View the flier here and RSVP online here.
- RCEA has prepared a Request for Information from local landowners interested in hosting utilty-scale solar projects. View the request or call us with questions.
- Several local community groups are hosting RCEA staff in the upcoming weeks to share informaiton about the Community Choice Energy program. Find meeting information on the Public Meetings page.
- Dell'Arte unveiled their new rooftop solar PV system on Saturday, October 1! Read the full press release here.
- Solar at the McKinleyville Airport? Get the scoop here.