The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt, the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad, and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- RCEA has a job opening for an Energy Efficiency Projects Intern! Visit the Employment Page for more details.
- Fortuna Elementary School District is soliciting bids for replacement of furnaces at Ambrosini School. Click here to view the bid packet. Click here to view the contract document. Click here to view Addendum 1. Click here to view Addendum 2.
- The Cuddeback School is soliciting bids for an LED re-lamp and retrofit project. Click here to view the bid packet. Click here to view the contract document. Click here to view Addendum #1.
- RCEA has a job opening for a Program Support Intern! Visit the Employment Page for more details.
- Do you know how a Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program would affect you as a customer? Find the answer and many more details in the CCE Frequently Asked Questions.
- Check out the August edition of the North Coast Plug-in Electric Vehicle Project newsletter!
- RCEA is inviting firms to submit qualifications for energy assessment and design services on an ongoing basis. Please view the full Request for Qualifications here.
- RCEA is hosting monthly Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on October 19, 2016 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM. For more information, call (707)269-1700.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on October 17, 2016 at 3:15 pm at the RCEA Office.
- Dell'Arte unveiled their new rooftop solar PV system on Saturday, October 1! Read the full press release here.
- Solar at the McKinleyville Airport? Get the scoop here.
|Visit us on Facebook for project updates and energy news.|