The Redwood Coast Energy Authority (RCEA) is a Joint Powers Authority whose members include the County of Humboldt, the Cities of Arcata, Blue Lake, Eureka, Ferndale, Fortuna, Rio Dell, and Trinidad, and the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District.
- RCEA has a job opening for a Program Support Intern! Visit the Employment Page for more details.
- The Humboldt County Office of Education is soliciting bids for an LED re-lamp and retrofit project. Click here to view the bid packet. Addendum #1 available here. Revised 9/23/16
- Do you know how a Community Choice Aggregation (CCA) program would affect you as a customer? Find the answer and many more details in the CCE Frequently Asked Questions.
- Check out the August edition of the North Coast Plug-in Electric Vehicle Project newsletter!
- RCEA is inviting firms to submit qualifications for energy assessment and design services on an ongoing basis. Please view the full Request for Qualifications here.
- RCEA is hosting monthly Homeowners Workshops! The next workshop will be held on October 19, 2016 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM. For more information, call (707)269-1700.
- The next Board of Directors Meeting will be held on October 17, 2016 at 3:15 pm at the RCEA Office.
- Solar at the McKinleyville Airport? Get the scoop here.
|Visit us on Facebook for project updates and energy news.|