Get Meeting Notifications
Subscribe to our Board of Directors, Community Advisory Committee or Board Finance Subcommittee meeting mailing lists by clicking the button below. Agendas are published 72 hours before regular meetings, or 24 hours before special meetings. Subscribe to our general RCEA News and Updates list, using the “Sign-Up” button at the very bottom of this page.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority is governed by a board of directors whose members are appointed by the governing bodies of our member agencies.
Board of Directors business meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of each month at 3:30 p.m. Meetings are located at the Humboldt Bay Municipal Water District Office, 828 Seventh St., Eureka, CA 95501. (During the COVID-19 public health emergency meetings are being held online). Meeting agendas and minutes are listed below.
Current Board of Directors
To make a comment:
- If participating online, raise your hand during the public comment periods to speak. You may be limited to 3 minutes each.
- If participating by phone, press star (*) 9 to raise your hand. You will continue to hear the meeting while you wait.
- Email PublicComment@redwoodenergy.org. Include the agenda item number in the subject line.
PLEASE NOTE: FOLLOWING THE REVISED BROWN ACT OPEN MEETING LAW AND THE GOVERNOR’S DECLARED COVID-19 STATE OF EMERGENCY, BOARD MEETINGS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA VIDEO TELECONFERENCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
PLEASE NOTE: FOLLOWING THE MARCH 17, 2020, GOVERNOR’S EXECUTIVE ORDER N-29-20, BOARD MEETINGS WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA VIDEO TELECONFERENCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- Integrated Resource Plan 2020 Narrative
- VESI 10 (Ormat/Viridity) RA Contract
- Leapfrog Power RA Contract
PLEASE NOTE: BOARD MEETINGS ARE HELD AT THE HUMBOLDT BAY MUNICIPAL WATER DISTRICT OFFICE, located at 828 Seventh St., Eureka, CA 95501
- Public Comment (PDF) (10 MB)
November Packet 2019 (PDF) (6 MB)
December Packet 2019 (PDF) (3 MB)
- Regular Meeting Cancellation Notice – Monday, March 19th, 2018 (PDF)
- RCEA Board Special Meeting Notice – Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 (PDF)
RCEA Finance Subcommittee (Standing)
Created at the January 28, 2019, RCEA Board meeting to meet as needed to work with staff and advise the Board of Directors on matters relating to audit, finance and budget. Finance Subcommittee members serve one-year terms ending on the first regular Board meeting of each year.
The ad hoc Fiscal Year 19-20 Finance Subcommittee was disbanded at the same meeting.
- Director Scott Bauer
- Director Chris Curran, Chair
- Director Frank Wilson
PLEASE NOTE: Finance Subcommittee meetings are held at the RCEA offices, located at 633 Third Street, Eureka CA 95501. (Exceptions are being made during the COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place order and are being held online).
The Board of Directors provides governance to RCEA. For information about RCEA’s Community Advisory Committee, please visit the Community Advisory Committee page.