RCEA is on the corner of 3rd & H St. in Old Town Eureka.
Contact the Redwood Coast Energy Authority
The RCEA’s office is located at 633 Third Street, Eureka CA 95501.
RCEA’s offices are closed to the public during the County of Humboldt’s Shelter in Place Order and the COVID-19 pandemic. Most employees are working remotely but a few essential staff will continue on site. Thank you for your patience. For more information, please visit the RCEA COVID-19 page.
To contact specific RCEA staff, please email email@example.com or give the RCEA office a call.
Local RCEA customer service representatives can be contacted Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at 707-269-1700.
A toll-free number is also available for your convenience at 800-931-7232.
- RCEA’s general email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific topics, you can also use the email addresses below:
- Invoicing and vendor information: email@example.com
- Public Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Sourcing: email@example.com
- Feed-In Tariff Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electric Vehicles: EV@redwoodenergy.org
- Public Events and Programs: email@example.com