RCEA is on the corner of 3rd & H St. in Old Town Eureka.
Fill out a Customer Interest Form and get a free consultation from an energy advisor about energy efficiency services.
The RCEA’s office is located at 633 Third Street, Eureka CA 95501.
RCEA’s offices are closed to the public during the County of Humboldt’s Shelter in Place Order and the COVID-19 pandemic. Most employees are working remotely but a few essential staff will continue on site. Thank you for your patience. For more information, please visit the RCEA COVID-19 page.
To contact specific RCEA staff, please email email@example.com or give the RCEA office a call.
Local and toll free numbers are available to contact RCEA customer service representatives Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 P.M.
For general information, RCEA staff can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in energy-related services for your home or business, please email email@example.com or fill out our online Customer Interest Form.
For specific topics, you can also use the email addresses below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org — Invoicing and vendor information
- email@example.com — Community Sourcing
- EV@redwoodenergy.org — Electric Vehicles
- firstname.lastname@example.org — Feed-In Tariff Program
- email@example.com — Public Events and Programs
- firstname.lastname@example.org — Public Comments
- (707) 269-1777