Interested in Owning an Electric Vehicle?
RCEA has lots of resources for current and potential EV drivers. If you have more questions or would like additional information, please call our office at 707-269-1700 and our Transportation Specialist would be happy to speak with you.
If you are an EV driver and want to recharge at home, there are several rate plan options available to you. Click here for EV Rate Schedules to discover your options.
Some common EV rate schedules include:
- E6 – Older Time-Of-Use (TOU) rate
- ETOU-A – time-of-use plan with peak hours 3pm-8pm (available for all customers)
- ETOU-B – time-of-use plan with peak hours 4pm-9pm (available for all customers)
- EV-A – EV charging bundled with the same meter used for your home (exclusive to EV drivers)
- EV-B – EV charging recorded using a separate meter (exclusive to EV drivers)
Find out which rate is best for you
Whether you will save money by switching to a different rate schedule varies greatly between customers and is dependent on your current electricity usage and how you drive your electric vehicle. You can request a rate analysis from PG&E by calling 1-800-743-0335.
Regardless of your rate schedule, you can save money on your electricity bill by switching over to our CCE program. You will save between 1-2% on electric generation costs. Click to look at our residential rate sheet our rate sheet for commercial customers.