Free Energy Advisor Consultation
- Are you interested in reducing your energy bill?
- Planning major investments in your home’s comfort and efficiency?
- Looking for advice on appliance upgrades?
- Wondering about income-qualified services, financing options, rebates, and tax incentives?
- Want to learn about electric rate schedule options including 100% renewable energy?
- Do you have questions about electric vehicle ownership or charging?
Speak with one of our Energy Advisors today by calling 707-269-1700 or filling out the Customer Interest Form below.
Also, don’t forget to also check out our Energy Storage Incentives page.
Free Energy Efficiency Kit
RCEA is offering FREE Efficiency Kits, valued at up to $75, customized for your home. Kits may include LED light bulbs, smart power strips, showerheads, weather stripping, and more. Kits are available to Humboldt County RCEA customers who have not received products from RCEA in the last 3 years.
Call 707-269-1700 today to get started or fill out the interest form above.
Heat Pump Rebates
RCEA is offering heat pump rebates for both residential and commercial settings. Please visit the Heat Pump Rebates page for details.
Energy Efficiency Checklist
Download and print the RCEA Energy Efficiency Checklist to save energy and cut down on energy costs.
Did You Know:
- Sealing up your home and furnace ductwork can improve your indoor air quality.
- Extending your rain gutter downspouts away from the house and installing a moisture barrier in the crawlspace under your home will significantly reduce moisture levels inside your home.
- When air moves through insulation, the effectiveness of the insulation plummets. Make sure to seal up all cracks and openings before insulating to achieve full insulation potential.
- Air-source heat pump water heaters use as little as 1/3 the energy of electric resistance type water heaters.
- To avoid mold and mildew, remember to run exhaust fans during and after bathing and cooking until all the condensation clears.
- Leaks in your furnace ductwork greatly reduce your heating system efficiency. Save on your heating bill by having your ductwork sealed and pressure tested.