Improve Business Performance with a GoGreen Business Energy Upgrade
Looking for ways to reduce operating costs? The State of California’s GoGreen Business offers exceptional financing for energy efficiency improvements to small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits. Participating finance companies offer below-market interest rates and extended terms on loans, leases, and energy service agreements that meet the diverse needs of business owners. Find a GoGreen Business enrolled contractor or project developer and choose from a broad list of energy saving measures for installation with the added potential for custom projects. To qualify, you must be an RCEA or PG&E customer.
GoGreen Business benefits:
- Financing for up to 100% of project costs
- Affordable monthly payments
- Quick approvals
- Broad list of qualifying measures with the option for fully custom projects
- Cannabis operations, new businesses and houses of worship may qualify
- Up to 30% of financed amount may be used for non-energy projects, such as landscaping or remodeling
- No property lien required
The extensive list of measures eligible for GoGreen Financing is here.
Check out how GoGreen Business made the financing process simple and easy for seafood purveyors Catalina Offshore Products.