Home/Business Solar and Net Energy Metering Webinar, June 23
- WHAT: A webinar on Net Energy Metering and first steps to installing your solar electricity system
- WHEN: Tuesday, June 23, two sessions: 10-11 a.m. and 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Zoom
- WHO: The Redwood Coast Energy Authority staff – Mahayla Slackerelli, Account Services Manager, and Mike Avcollie, Project Manager
The links below include audio recordings of both webinars and a PDF of the slide presentation so you can follow along at your own pace.
The Redwood Coast Energy Authority invites the community to a webinar about home and business solar electricity systems and Net Energy Metering. Two sessions will be offered on Tuesday, June 23, the first at 10-11 a.m. with a repeat at 5:30 p.m. Both webinars will include time in the end for attendees to ask questions.
RCEA is dedicated to supporting customers who wish to generate their own renewable energy and boost their energy independence. The webinars will focus on the first steps to installing solar, and RCEA’s Net Energy Metering (NEM) Program. Billing and generation credits will be explained. Current customers should have their bills handy.
- Please refer to our Understanding Your Net Energy Metering Bill PDF before the workshop to review the way various charges show up on your bill.
- Visit RCEA’s Net Energy Metering webpage for more information.
Registration has closed.
Call (707) 269-1700 or email nstephenson@RedwoodEnergy.org if you have questions.
The Home/Business Solar Workshop is a part of the RePower Hour series designed to answer Humboldt County’s critical energy questions.