The Redwood Coast Energy Authority is involved in community events throughout the year, including fairs, festivals, expositions, workshops, presentations, benefits, and more. Check back regularly and consider signing up for our newsletter.
The inaugural Electric Vehicle Parade & Expo on November 30
- Blue Lake Rancheria Councilman Jason Ramos
- Humboldt County Supervisor Mike Wilson
- Rutabaga Queen Betty Crafter.
Contest categories are:
- “Out of this World” (Best in Show)
- “Spaciest” (Most Thematic)
- “Intrepid Explorer” (non-car category).
7:00 pm is the Award Ceremony and Holiday Tree Lighting.
REGISTER your EV in the parade: https://bluelakerancheria-nsn.gov/holidays-in-space/
CHECK IN to the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/2443452239109294/
Stephen Kullmann, Blue Lake Rancheria – email@example.com
Nancy Stephenson, Redwood Coast Energy Authority – firstname.lastname@example.org
EcoNews Report radio interview with Stephen Kullman and Nancy Stephenson, Nov. 23