Infrastructure Training Program
Humboldt County electricians can get reimbursed for their EVITP certification.
Redwood Coast Energy Authority is offering scholarships for up to ten certified electricians to become certified to install EV charging stations.
If you are a state licensed or certified electrician, you may be interested in getting EVITP certified to bid on:
- RCEA’s upcoming North Coast Phase 2 EVSE EV charging station projects
- Public works projects across the state of California
- EV charging stations at homes and businesses
Interested certified electricians can sign-up for the EVITP certification training and exam on-line, which takes approximately 20 hours to complete (plus the exam time). Once completed, up to 10 electricians can apply for a scholarship by:
- Filling out an application
- Presenting proof of completion of the training
- Providing an invoice for the course
Funding for the North Coast Phase 2 EVSE EV charging stations is provided by RCEA and a Headwaters Fund Mini Grant.
For more information on EVITP training: https://evitp.org/training/
At RCEA contact Marianne Bithell (707) 382-2014. MBithell@redwoodenergy.org